Expert Drain Cleaning Service in Miami Lakes, FL
When you need superior drain cleaning service in Miami Lakes, trust the professionals at Phixser Solutions Inc. Our knowledgeable and respectful technicians offer unmatched customer service as your one-stop shop for outstanding plumbing services.
With our same-day services and free estimates on service calls, we’re here for you when you need us most with reliable and professional drain cleaning.
Signs You Professional Drain Cleaning
When it comes to your drains, they’re often out of sight, out of mind until you have an issue. It’s essential for homeowners to get prompt and reliable drain cleaning services at the first signs of any problems, including:
- Slow draining: If water doesn’t drain quickly in your sinks or showers, you may have debris or clogs that are preventing your wastewater from flowing away from your home
- Gurgling noises: Bubbling or gurgling noises typically occur when water has to push itself through small spaces in your pipes due to blockages.
- Foul odors: If you notice foul odors, it’s likely because waste and sewage have built up in your pipes and need to be removed.
- Standing water: A blocked drain in your shower can leave you standing in water that is unable to drain through your pipes
- Fruit flies: Homeowners may notice a sudden appearance of fruit flies due to old food clogging their drains.
Our Expert Drain Cleaning Services
During a drain cleaning appointment with one of our expert technicians, we’ll thoroughly assess your drainpipes using the most advanced technology to determine where you need cleaning. We then use our professional equipment to perform our professional drain cleaning process on any drain in your home, including kitchen sinks, showers, bathtubs, and more.
Once our team has ensured that your drains are flowing freely, we’ll perform extensive cleanup to ensure that your property has been treated with respect and to leave your home better than we found it.
Why Choose Phixser Solutions Inc.?
Phixser Solutions Inc. proudly offers expert drain cleaning services throughout Miami Lakes as part of our comprehensive plumbing services. Our team of licensed and insured technicians are background-checked for your safety and will provide you with friendly and professional service. Our upfront pricing means there’s never a surprise when it comes time to pay the bill, and with available financing options, we’re sure to have an option that fits your budget.
Drain Cleaning FAQs
Can I use chemical drain cleaners to get rid of a clog?
We do not recommend using over-the-counter drain cleaners to remove a clog. They can be too strong, often damaging pipes, or only provide a temporary fix. Instead, trust professional drain cleaners to remove clogs once and for all.
Why does my shower drain keep backing up?
If you have standing water in your shower, there is likely a clog in your drain. Foreign substances like soap and hair can clog shower drains over time and may require professional drain cleaning to get water flowing freely again.
How do I unclog a sink with a garbage disposal?
If your kitchen sink is clogged, begin by unplugging the disposal. Then, use a natural cleaner by combining baking soda and vinegar and pour it into the drain. Then, run hot water for several minutes and repeat if necessary. If your clog is too stubborn, call a professional.