EV Chargers Installation in Miami Lakes, FL
Make your daily commute easier and less stressful with an electric vehicle charger in your home. At Phixser Solutions Inc., we understand the importance of sustainable transportation and the convenience of at-home chargers.
As the demand for electric vehicles quickly grows, having a reliable and efficient charging solution at your home instantly becomes a game-changer. No longer will you have to delay your morning drive to stop for an electric charge. You won’t encounter common public EV charging station issues like a long line or inefficient, slow charger.
Let our team improve your home with a high-quality EV charger installation. Our team is dedicated to making the transition to electric transportation seamless and convenient for Miami Lakes residents.
Will an EV Charger Work for My Home?
Many homeowners wonder if adding an electric vehicle charger to their home will work. In most cases, the answer is a simple yes. But before you install, it’s best to consider a few factors to ensure your EV charger will be the right addition to your home.
- Home charging infrastructure: To have an efficient charging station, it’s ideal to have a dedicated parking space that can have a reliable electrical connection, typically a 240-volt outlet.
- Electric availability: Check the capacity of your home’s electrical system. Some older homes may require electrical upgrades to have an EV charger, but a certified electrician can assess your home.
- Local regulations and permits: Before installing an EV charger, we recommend consulting your city’s local regulations in case you need to obtain necessary permits. The Phixser team can help you here.
- Charging speed options: Depending on your preferences, consider what type of charging speed you need. You can either have a level 1 charger that uses a standard household outlet to charge overnight or a level 2 charger that uses a 240-volt outlet to charge much faster.
- Future-proofing: Don’t just think about a charger for now. Instead, invest in a charging station aligning with the growing EV market. This includes a versatile charger with advanced features to be compatible with EV models down the road.
Expert EV Charging Station Installation
For all of the reasons above (and then some), we recommend choosing the right company to install your EV charger station. If you try it DIY or even settle for a cheap, corner-cutting contractor, you can end up with more problems than when you started.
Invest in your convenient future with expert EV charging station installation. Our electrical technicians are well-versed and trained with electric vehicle chargers and can make your installation swift and successful. We’ll consult with your preferences along with your home’s unique needs to give your property the best EV charger available.
Why Choose Us?
Want an EV charger to instantly improve your daily commute and enhance your home’s property value? Then go with the best electric team at Phixser Solutions Inc. We go above and beyond to give your customers the best, friendliest service with the highest-quality results.
Are home EV charging stations worth the cost?
Home electric vehicle charging stations are well worth the initial cost because they offer unmatched convenience and efficiency. You can easily charge your car overnight. With an at-home EV charger, you won’t have to worry again about long lines or inefficient chargers at public EV charging stations.
How long do EV chargers last?
While the life span of an electric vehicle charger can vary, most high-quality chargers last between 10 to 15 years, you can extend your home’s EV charger with regular maintenance and firmware updates.